2015年11月12日木曜日

PASTA⭐︎

Last Tuesday, I went to Pasta shop, Jolly Pasta, with my lovely classmates!
We could reach there directly from Sangen-jaya station.







From a lot of pasta menu, I ate Tomato and cheese pasta because my friends recommended me it♪
It had much cheese, but thanks to a little red pepper, it taste refreshing!!
I loved it☺︎♡


                                      



                                     




And I ate espresso and cookie ice-cream.
It tasted bitterer than I expected. I finished the lunch with light taste!








I want to try soup pasta with crabs next time!






Thanks my friends♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. Okay, this was sooooo fun and i absolutely think we should go out for the second time :)

    返信削除
  2. I can find they were so fun from the photos. The dishes seem to be very delicious!

    返信削除
  3. Thankyou Nanami, Rima and Toshi(^^) I enjoyed very much. I was happy because you all said that Jolly Pasta was good and delicious. I hope you could enjoy Italian dishes (your main topic). We can go out again♪♪♪

    返信削除
  4. I go to this place once in a while too! Delicious isnt it!

    返信削除