2015年10月15日木曜日

About my Book

Book name : AROUND THE ROMAN TABLE
Author : PATRIC FAAS
Publisher : The University of Chicago Press



This book is divided in two parts and about Roman food culture and history. 
The first part is about Roman table history with some quotes of story in the era and some general menus for courses from ordinary meal to special.
And in the second part, we can see some simple recipes of those dishes shown in the first part and they are arranged to somehow contemporary.


Actually, I don’t know about ‘Roman Foods’ so much, but this book seems really interesting for the recipes and some quotes of story. I want to understand what is ‘Roman Foods’ and introduce some interesting informations here for you.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I am working at Italian restaurant, so I am interesred in your blog.
    In your book, there may be many unknown things.
    Then, I am looking forward to your posts from now on.

    返信削除
  2. I don't know Roman foods too. So, I'm interested in Roman foods very much. I think it has the long history and tradition.
    I'm looking forward to your posts!!

    返信削除
  3. I'm interested in your book. When I learned Roman history at high school, I found that Roma had long and magnificent history. So I think you can find some surprising fact about Roman Foods.

    返信削除